We are seeking highly strategic relationship / project manager to work remotely with a growing creative team.
We are looking for an amazing communicator who can engage with our clients and prospects, to help our team create world-class B2B and B2C presentations and sales assets by listening closely to the unique communication goals for our clients' projects and initiatives.
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 3-5+ years experience in Agency in Account Management or client-side in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, or Events.
- Enterprise tech space experience a bonus.
The Role We’re Looking to Fill:
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team as a relationship manager to help our Clients keep up with the many demands of their jobs. For some clients, you may be a listener, others, a note-taking task manager, for others, a strategy sounding board. For some clients, you might help them see “what they don’t see” by asking pertinent questions regarding their GTM launch strategy or high stakes presentation storyline. It can really vary, so we hope you’re adaptable and up for new challenges. We’re looking for something of a hybrid Account Manager / Project Manager who is especially versed and passionate about storytelling.
Our Account Manager will be able to talk-the-talk and strategize with world-class marketers while at the same time hang with the best storytellers around. For some less developed marketing teams in the startup or scaleup space, you may be filling in as their fractional go-to-market strategist. For our retainer accounts, you will be comfortable holding regular planning calls to keep a pulse on account priorities, keenly aware of their budget, roadmaps and big initiatives. You will know when to re-engagere clients, ensuring we can stay ahead of their communication needs based on calendars. From a business development perspective, you will be able to run discovery calls with new prospects, digging in to understand their true problems, to see if GhostRanch might be a good partner (and develop proposals to suggest specifically how we can solve their problem).
Additionally, you’ll work collaboratively with the team at GhostRanch to help others succeed by keeping projects and processes on track to meet deadlines and achieve milestones. This role is instrumental in working closely with the Account Manager and Director of Operations to ensure well-managed delivery of project objectives and budgets, while also providing visibility into project status, risks and issues.
At the end of the day, if you can help our clients better align Marketing and Sales, you will help create immense value for our Clients, and for GhostRanch. Perhaps you have worked on the agency side, or maybe you have been embedded in the tech space already. In the Account Manager role at GhostRanch, you will be exposed to a variety of clients and industries, helping an array of clients elevate their presentations and visual stories, in a fun, highly creative, remote setting.
Day to Day, Week to Week:
- Lots and lots of meetings! As an account manager, you will be able to schedule and drive meetings with clients and prospects, developing agendas, keeping meetings on track and following up promptly on action items.
- Client engagement. Our main goal is to have you build & deepen relationships with current and new GhostRanch clients, holding regular planning calls. For clients who are less regular visitors to the Ranch, you can develop reengagement programs to ensure we can continue to help with their presentation needs. You will spend a lot of time updating a client/prospect CRM and pay special attention to each client’s marketing calendar to know when to reach out.
- Project Management. Ensure projects stay on agreed timelines and on budget. Upload new projects and manage existing ones through the PM tool, Trello.
- Business Development. Discovery calls, proposals. Sales administration, work closely with Studio Manager on forecasting. Negotiation and budgeting skills.
- Strategy. Listen keenly to client marketing strategies, add insight and value to them to help clients with their marketing plans and executions.
- Thought Leadership. Evangelize the best practices in Product Marketing and Sales Enablement Asset creation, workflows, especially as they relate to our work here at GhostRanch. Share your wisdom with our existing clients as well as outbound, to educate and excite new leads to the GhostRanch pool. Help us further position ourselves as that ultra-niche option that most marketers didn’t even know existed (who can deliver on it in a way they’ve never seen before).
- Highly responsive, unmatched communication skills (written and verbal). Closed-loop communication
- People Person - You read that Dale Carnegie book, you’re not just well- connected, you value meaningful, real relationships in business and life. You’re eager to meet new people and get your network on!
- Positive Attitude - We dig your can-do spirit and respect some good old fashioned resourcefulness. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to help us launch this scrappy little studio into stardom.
- Highly Organized, Attention to Detail - you run a tight ship, managing time and tasks like nobody else. Spreadsheet wizard. You probably noticed all of the inconsistent uses of punctuation in this here job description.
- Analytical - You can dig into data, ask great questions to unearth the real issues with any marketing organization.
- Thought Leader — Deep understanding of tech space, software as a service, always up on the latest, you can’t put down those new marketing podcasts and articles to stay up with the latest trends in business. Whether writing, speaking or networking, you’re not afraid to put your ideas out there for the good of the Ranch.
- Values creative work and LOVES the opportunity that successful presentations can do to change the course of a business. Passion for storytelling, knack for messaging, and ability to contribute to the creation of a presentation will really set you apart.
Salary: $65,000 - $72,000 USD, annually, based on experience.
Benefits include: 15 Days PTO, 10 paid Holidays, health benefits, 401k matching and more. Let's talk!
If this sounds like an interesting career opportunity to you, please respond with a resume, and tell us why you might be a great fit for our team and clients in this remote, hybrid role. Thank you so much for your interest!Apply Now