We are looking for a great person, a terrific communicator, and a first-class designer who understands the power of imagery to tell a story.
We are looking for a great person, a terrific communicator, and a first-class designer who understands the power of imagery to tell a story. If you’re thinking to yourself, “Hey, I’m all those things,” then please keep reading: we’re going to do our best to convey the good, the bad, and the ugly. We’re not sure yet if we’re trying to lure you in or scare you off, but we’re hoping the right candidate will read this missive and think “I’m loving the whole package!”
We are looking for an empathetic designer who is down to play in the B2B, corporate presentation and sales asset world, and is the following:
- An incredible communicator: As a remote company, communication is the key to our success. We believe in closed-loop communication to make sure our clients are fully heard, and that our teammates are always on the same page.
- Self-starter, super into ownership: We have seen some amazing things when our designers take the reigns on a project, working directly with our clients until the very end!
- Responsive: so yeah, we're big on great communication!
- Loves to collaborate: even though we are remote we are anything but siloed! We collaborate every day, from miles away, and we have a whole channel dedicated to praising one another’s successes and beautiful designmanships. Come for the pay, stay for the #yay!
- Passion for design and storytelling, and who has a deep curiosity for taking jumbled, unclear information from clients and transforming it into a visually engaging presentation that makes them say “Wow, this is so much more than I expected!”
- Engaged and thoughtful from conception to completion: World-class presentation designers are able to pick up on business objectives, communicate directly with executives, AND, actually take pride in sweating every last pixel in what others might refer to as "production work." We're looking for the full package.
Pretty specific, we know.
We’re not gonna lie, as a Presentation Designer, a lot will be expected of you. We live in a fast-paced world where responsiveness and QUICK turnarounds are the reason our clients keep coming back to us. So being comfortable with a fast pace and highly responsive team where everyone is expected to pitch in is a must. This role will stretch the boundaries of even the most empathetic listener. We’ll not only rely on you to catch every detail the client requests, but to also think of the question NOT being asked, and then translate those details in a dynamic, interesting, visual way and deliver a top-shelf design that doesn’t feel like just another PowerPoint.
The good news is we don’t have to code to tell these stories! We get to use our favorite programs like the Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Google Slides and Keynote to create all the necessary awesomeness to help our clients shine. And success for our clients can mean any combination of typography, infographics, icons, photography, or even illustration to keep the layouts fresh, the hierarchy crisp, and the story flowing.
The right candidate will get to work remotely, which is a pretty damn cool perk, made even better when you are with a crew that has experience in making that successful for all. At least we think so. While we are small, we are growing and we’d love to hang out.
Let’s party. The PowerPoint way!Apply Now